Mosquitoes are remarkably hardy little creatures that can live through drought and withstand freezing temperatures. There are species of mosquito that travel long distances to feed while others live their entire life within 150 feet of their birth place.
Mosquitoes are more than just a nuisance. Prepare now by taking measures to ensure the mosquito population is kept in check.
- Keep grass mowed
- Prevent breeding grounds by removing debris from ditches, and gutters
- Inspect window screens and doors are in good repair and fit or close tightly
- Empty out any standing water, ensuring all water reservoirs are removed, as these can include tires, unused flower pots, kids toys and non-circulating water in bird baths
- Dress in light long-sleeve clothing
- Limit daytime outside activity at dusk and dawn
- Apply mosquito spray that contains DEET
Fight back against mosquitoes with help from Southern & Sovereign Pest Control. Our mosquito control options are designed to reduce mosquito populations around your property so you can enjoy your outdoor living space. If you’re planning a large gathering in your backyard, mosquito service can make for a much more comfortable, and safe, event.
- Family Reunions
- Team Building Events
- Other Outdoor Parties Or Events
Mosquito reduction will directly address the mosquitoes hiding on your property, and eliminate eggs, so they don’t hatch into a mass of new mosquitoes on the day you plan to have family and friends congregating in your yard.
Let us help you host a pest-free outdoor event. Call today and ask about our monthly special for April 2018 (4 mosquito treatments for $200).
Southern Pest Control does not believe in multi-hour appointment windows. All appointments are scheduled on the hour. We respect our customers’ time and want to make it easy and convenient to schedule service.