No four hour windows here! We come at an exact time. So you can plan your day.
Please follow the customer preparation steps listed below to ensure the most effective results regarding your upcoming Pest Control Treatment.
Yard and Mosquito Service
Remove any standing water around home, as this is a breeding ground for mosquitoes. Secondly, all debris needs to be removed from yard or any area to be treated. In addition, cutting back on watering yard will help keep population reduced. Yard should be cut, and bushes trimmed for best results.
Household Fly Prevention
Close all screens on windows and doors. Make sure yard is clean of animal feces and any debris.
- Clear all floor surfaces of loose items such as magazines, toys, and other small articles. Pick up articles on closet floors as well as under beds and furniture.
- On the day of the treatment, vacuum carpets, rugs, and furniture including under cushions of upholstered furniture. Vacuum wood and tile floors with special attention to grooves and cracks. Pay special attention to wall/floor junctures and all areas frequented by pets. Seal vacuum bag in a plastic bag and dispose outside in a covered receptacle. Clean thoroughly all areas frequented by cats, i.e. tabletops, windowsills, etc.
- Wash or dispose of all pet bedding. Cover aquariums and turn off air pumps.
- Remove all pets during treatment. Do not let pets return home until after treatment dries. Recommend that pet be treated by a qualified veterinarian.
- Clean areas around dog houses and other outside areas where pets have access. Maximum effectiveness of treatment will be achieved if lawn is cut prior to treatment.
- You may see some fleas for up to two weeks after treatment. This time period is known as the “pupal window.” The residual activity of Ultracide pressurized flea IGR & adulticide in the carpet should overcome the fleas that hatch during this period. Keep children and pets away from the treated areas for at least one hour.
Bee and Wasp Removal
Customer Preparation: No preparation needed.
Pantry pest, typically come from flour, meal, cereals, pasta, and grains. Check all items to see if you can locate the source and remove. Seal any open items in sealed containers. Remove all items from the pantry until 2-4 hours after treatment. Anything infested needs to be discarded.
Stink Bugs and Box Elder Bugs
These, although seasonal, are extremely hard to eradicate. They can come by the thousands. DO NOT SMASH THEM. The infestation can be reduced greatly by treating, but the following are necessary on the homeowner’s part to expect good results. Try to find and close any accessible area or holes that they can access, chimney flue, attic fans and dormers. They can get through exceedingly small holes. Box Elder bugs are generally seen on the sunny side of a house. Not to mention they like maple trees.