$99 Roach Control Treatment
Three Reasons Why One Roach Control Treatment May Be Your Best Option
- Did you bring in firewood from a wood pile which in turn carried in some stragglers. A one time treatment is the perfect choice if you have treated before any eggs are laid.
- Have you brought in any boxes or paper bags from a grocery or big box store that may have contained roaches. A one time treatment is a great option if you have it treated right away.
- You are moving and need a one time treatment to satisfy a landlord or sales contract requirement.
Three Reasons Why a Service Plan is Better Option Than a One Time Roach Control Treatment
- You may have had a few stragglers that laid eggs.
- Roaches are social insects which multiply rapidly and will generally need more than one treatment if not caught at the initial stage.
- The level of infestation. For every roach you see there are probably 100 hiding in the walls. If you see a roach in the daytime it means you have such an infestation that they are crowding each other out of their hiding places.
If you need a one time treatment or a service plan, Southern Pest Control is the solution for all your pest control needs. Please contact a Southern Pest Control representative today to determine your best option 1-866-884-3789.
If you’re looking for a Pest Control Exterminator you can rely on, contact Southern Pest Control today for a quick, no-obligation quote at no cost. All of our pest control, Termite, Flea and Tick service plans come with a 100% money back guarantee. Ask about the $50 discount off yearly service for every referral that becomes a service plan customer. Refer your friends, family and neighbors and save on your service. All you have to do is submit the information on the referral form.
Contact us, we’d like to hear from you.
Contact information regarding our offices in Georgia, Tennessee and Texas click here.